blog how to, blog trick, blog tips, tutorial blog, blog hack

Welcome to Bookazine Siam Square!! TEL : 02-613-0558, 02613-0559

 

วันจันทร์ที่ 28 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Elle October 2009




Find out what Victoria has to say on career and family life in the October issue of ELLE:

“I do have my insecurities. Maybe that is why I look a little bit serious. The kind of person who’s going to stand on the red carpet and love the attention and have the big grin — I’m just not like that. I want to get in there, do what I’ve got to do, and get home to my kids.”

“David and I have a working relationship together, and we also have a private life together. Someone used the example recently of Brad and Angelina. They might be in a movie together, but that doesn’t mean they’re going to let someone film them at home. I don’t do ‘at homes’ with my family. I don’t march my kids down red carpets. It’s just not how we choose to do things.”

Note to Editors:

A picture/s accompanying this release is available through the PA Photowire. It can be downloaded from www.pa-mediapoint.press.net or viewed at www.mediapoint.press.net or www.prnewswire.co.uk.

SOURCE : blog.taragana.com

1 ความคิดเห็น:

แตง กล่าวว่า...

ว้าวมีบลอกกะเขาด้วยสวยดีคะ

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

© Black Newspaper Copyright by Bookazine Siam Square - Fashion and Life Style Bookstore | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks